When you look for help in any area pertaining to Immigration Laws, including the most “ordinary” matters, it is essential that you have the appropriate representation. Even the simplest application or interaction with officials of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and/or Consulates of the United States needs analytical and experienced direction.
US Legal Solutions is able to provide expert advice and representation in a variety of Immigration related matters including (click the hyperlink for additional information):
Business and Employment Related Immigration Matters
Family Based Immigration Matters and Consular Processing.
Representation and Defense against Removal from the United States.
And a variety of other Immigration Related Matters Including:
- Student Visas.
- Applications for Asylum.
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
- Applications for Certificates of Citizenship and Naturalization.
- U Visas for Immigrants Victims of Crimes.
- T Visas for a Severe Form of Trafficking in Persons.
- Self-Petitions for Battered Spouses & Children under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).