When you look for help in any area pertaining to Immigration Laws, including the most “ordinary” matters, it is essential that you have the appropriate representation. Even the simplest application or interaction with officials of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and/or Consulates of the United States needs analytical and experienced direction.
Defense Against Removal and Detention Cases:
- Visits and Consultations with individuals in state and local custody prior to transfer to ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) custody.
- Defense in Detention/Removal/Deportation Cases before the Immigration Courts.
- Representation in Custody and Bond Determination Hearings.
- Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Eighth Federal Circuit Appeals.