Immigration Work for Employers and Businesses
Immigration issues are rarely simple matters of submitting a form and receiving a benefit; you need an attorney who can advise you of your best options and explain your situation clearly. You need an attorney who has handled your situation before and who understands the complex legal issues that come up in any immigration case. Whether you are an employer seeking immigration assistance for your employees or an employee looking for assistance for yourself, US Legal Solutions has the experience to help with your case in a variety of business related immigration matters.
Special Note About Seasonal Worker Visas (H-2B Visa Program):
If you are a business that relies on a dependable seasonal workforce to meet your client’s expectations and are interested in learning more about how to hire foreign seasonal workers, the time be begin planning for successful participation in the H-2B program is now! You can learn more about the challenges the H-2B program can present by clicking here.
To schedule a consultation to discuss the H-2B program and to determine if it might be right for your business, click here.
US Legal Solutions Provides Expert Representation in a variety of Business Immigration related matters including:
- Permanent Residence Visas (Green Cards) through Employer Sponsored Petitions.
- Temporary Work Visas (H-1B, H-3 and H-2A/B).
- Temporary Work Visas for TN NAFTA Professionals.
- Employer/Human Resources counseling related to I-9/Employment Eligibility verification.
- Training and counseling related to changes to I-9 verification and re-verification requirements.
- Internal preemptive I-9 Audits of existing employee files with employer’s Human Resources staff.
- Representation of employers in audits or raids conducted by DOL (Department of Labor), ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) or USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) FDNS (Fraud Detection and National Security) investigations.
- Visas for Investors.
- Visas for Manager Transfers.