With President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program having recently celebrated its first anniversary, many applicants are still discovering that they qualify for this program 이클립스 cdt 다운로드. Roughly half a million people have benefited from the program, yet over a million individuals were predicted to be eligible. Do you know what the requirements actually are 팀뷰어8 다운로드? Read on to find out.
What are the requirements for DACA (Deferred Action)?
The basic eligibility requirements for DACA are:
- You are at least 15 years old;
- You came to the US before reaching age 16;
- You were under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012;
- You spent most of your time in the US between June 15, 2007 and the present date;
- You were in the US one June 15, 2012;
- You were out of lawful immigration status on June 15, 2012;
- You are currently in school, obtained a GED, or are currently enrolled in and attending GED classes;
- You do not have any serious criminal convictions 다운로드.
It is important to remember that the requirements above are not complete and there are some exceptions and caveats that may be relevant in your case 리그 오브 레전드 모바일. The safest way to apply for DACA or any immigration matter is to work with an attorney who has experience with these matters. We encourage you to contact our office today if you think you may qualify so that we can schedule an appointment as soon as possible 스플래터 스쿨 다운로드.
What benefits does DACA (Deferred Action) give me?
DACA approved individuals can get the following benefits:
- Protection from removal (deportation) for two years, extendable for additional periods of time;
- Employment authorization for two years and a photo ID which shows that you are eligible to work (an EAD);
- The ability to get a Social Security card;
- The ability to get a driver’s license (in most states including Missouri and Illinois) 다운로드.